TIS 1955-2542 is a standard defines the limits of radio disturbance signal (radiated and conducted) from
- Lighting equipment with a primary of generating and/or disturbing light intended for illumination purposes, and intended either for connection to the low voltage electricity supply or for battery operation
- The lighting part of multi-function equipment where one of the primary functions of this is illumination
- independent auxiliaries of use with lighting equipment
- UV an IR radiation equipment
- Neon advertising signs
- Street/flood lighting intended for outdoor use
- Transport lighting (installed in buses and trains)
We offers consultation and application service for TIS 1955. Our service includes
- Being your representative to submit application. We also help you to consider product scope on certificate to maximize your usage and minimize expenses for repeatedly application submission.
- Preparing quality system according to TIS Particular Requirements.
- Arranging of pre-audits to evaluate your organization’s quality system.
- Advising on how to prepare the samples for the lab. Coordinate with TISI officer to mark sample as authorized sample in order to send to TISI approved lab.
- Advising on how to choose an authorized Inspection Body (IB) and certified test lab
- Providing training to company’s staffs how to maintain the quality system after certification
- Advising you to prepare factory test equipments and related quality records such as calibration reports, test records.
Sample preparation and factory test requirement
- Our expertised staffs will helps you to check sample prepration and factory test requirements on TIS 1955. Please contact us to simplify your TIS certification process.
Unofficial translation : Download Thai Industrial Standards TIS 1955 - Lighting and Similar Equipment – Radio Disturbance Limits