Thai Industrial Standards TIS 11-2531 PVC Insulated Copper Wire
TIS 11-2531 is a standard specifies types, sizes, materials and constructions, requirements, packing, marking and labeling, sampling plan and criteria of conformity, and testing procedure for PVC insulating copper wire rated not exceeding 750 Volts. This standard covers wires for using at conductor temperature not exceeding 70 C having from 1 to 4 cores (excluding ground conductor) which are intended for using with an AC current system not exceeding 60 Hz in frequenchy and with direct current. It does not include PVC sheathed copper cable which are covered by another particular standard.
- Being your representative to submit application. We also help you to consider product scope on certificate to maximize your usage and minimize expenses for repeatedly application submission.
- Preparing quality system according to TIS Particular Requirements.
- Arranging of pre-audits to evaluate your organization’s quality system.
- Advising on how to prepare the samples for the lab. Coordinate with TISI officer to mark sample as authorized sample in order to send to TISI approved lab.
- Advising on how to choose an authorized Inspection Body (IB) and certified test lab
- Providing training to company’s staffs how to maintain the quality system after certification
- Advising you to prepare factory test equipments and related quality records such as calibration reports, test records.
- Our expertised staffs will helps you to check sample prepration and factory test requirements on TIS 11. Please contact us to simplify your TIS certification process.